ACME is a Simulator and Training Company specializing in Motion Cueing technologies for Military and Commercial systems worldwide. Our patented dynamic motion seats and full-force machine gun trainers provide real-world sensations, cueing, and motion training for simulators. Since 1996 we’ve helped customers across the globe with unique training, technology, and simulator support services.
We design and produce unique, immersive training systems. Our motion systems help crews in simulators train realistically and effectively for operations in the real world. For example, our machine gun trainers feature actual full-force recoil to help gunners train in simulators to anticipate and overcome the machine gun’s intense recoil so they’re effective shooters in the real world when lives might depend on them. Our Dynamic Motion Seats in Sims replicate the sensations felt when operating land, air, or sea vehicles so crews train in the actual environment they’ll feel in the real world. And realistic motion is critically important for learning to recognize malfunctions or emergencies where a problem, such as a weapon impact, is felt first and crews must immediately respond.
- ACME products are truly worldwide: We’ve supplied realistic training equipment for Turkey, Singapore, Italy, Japan, France, and Australia and have products in production for Denmark, Israel, New Zealand, Mexico, & Finland.
- We’ve delivered motion seat systems for F-15, F-16, M346 & T-50 fighters and AH-64, SH/HH/MH-60, and NH-90 helicopters simulator. In repeated orders since 2005, we’ve provided all of the motion seats for US Navy SH & MH-60 simulators.
- We’ve produced more the 350 gun recoil systems used nationwide in US Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard simulators. Our machine gun simulators are used for gunnery training in trucks, armored assault vehicles and aircraft simulators.
- We work continuously to improve our products. For example, our motion seats are 5th Generation.
- We’ve partnered with universities and labs to study and advance motion seat technology and training effectiveness. Our Cooperative Research Agreement with the Air Force Research Lab evaluated F-16 crews flying our motion seat and proved the seat was especially useful for critical skills like energy management. Our cooperative study with Carleton University in Canada proved that motion seats are the best technology to training hovering skills.
ACME Worldwide Enterprises, Inc.
1710 Randolph Court SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Phone: (505) 243-0400
Fax: (505) 243-0500
* Located Adjacent to the Albuquerque International Airport and Kirtland Air Force Base.
1994 in Albuquerque, New Mexico – United States
8 Part-time Contractors
20+ Contracted Vendors
- Awarded New Mexico Minority Engineering and Development Firm of the Year – 1998
- Albuquerque, NM Hispano Chamber of Commerce – Education Excellence – 2004
- MBDA Minority Manufacturer of the Year – 2005
- Lockheed Martin Simulation, Training & Support – Small Business of the Year Award – 2007
- Lockheed Martin Simulation, Training & Support – Star Supplier Award -Electronic Systems – 2008
- Dynamic Motion Seats (Patented Technology)
- Gun Active Recoil GAR® (Patented Technology)
- Real-time Simulation Software
- Training Systems Upgrades
- Modeling and Simulation
- Systems Integration
- Air Refueling Training
- Maintenance Training Devices
- Training Systems Support: Engineering and Maintenance
- Competitive Design
- Systems and Program Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Analysis
- Electrical Engineering
- Hardware Manufacturing
- Software Engineering
- Logistics Support