ACME Mk19 Replica Weapon System
ACME’s newest non-gun, replica weapon system includes everything needed for ultra-realistic training for the Mk 19 40mm automatic grenade launcher.
Use its full suite of weapon sensors to monitor and manage loading, arming, firing, and safing. Use the management software to instantly insert one of several malfunctions to challenge and train gunners with true-to-life weapon issues. And, of course, the training system includes the Gun Active Recoil (GAR®) technology for full-force recoil at full rate of fire so gunners train just like they’ll fight.
Mk19 Weapon Facts
The Mk 19 is a belt-fed, blowback-operated, air-cooled, crew-served, fully automatic weapon that fires 40mm grenades. It fires disintegrating link, belt-fed grenades at a cyclic rate of 325 to 375 rounds per minute which translates into a practical rate of fire of 60 rounds per minute (rapid) and 40 rounds per minute (sustained).
The weapon has an effective range against point targets out to 1,500 meters and area targets out to 2,212 meters. It can penetrate up to 2 inches of rolled homogenous armor and has an effective anti-personnel fragmentation radius of 15 meters. The Mk 19 provides lethal fire against a range of targets including dismounted infantry, light armored vehicles, and even hovering helicopters.
The versatile weapon can be carried into combat and employed by infantry from a tripod mount or attached to attack vehicles such as HMMWV and armored vehicles such as the Amphibious Assault Vehicle. It’s also been adapted for small attack or riverine boats and for a wide range of Navy mounts
The Mk 19 is used by more than 20 different countries and by the US Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines.
ACME Mk19 GAR® Product Images
ACME Mk19 GAR® Replica Weapon System
- Charging Handles Position (x2)
- Top Cover
- Ammo Present
- Manual Ammunition Extraction Position
- Azimuth Position
- Elevation Position
- Ammunition Feed Chute
- Ammunition Canister
- Jammed Round LED
- Jammed Round
- Sluggish Fire
- Replica Weapon – Ultra realistic Mk19 weapon with sensors.
- Gun Active Recoil (GAR®) – Weapon Cradle with integral, patented, all-electric, full-force, full-rate-of-fire recoil.
- Electronics Chassis – Provides power and electronic drives for gun sensor and recoil system.
- Weapon Mount – Can be a tripod or specific vehicle or aircraft mount.
- Power and Signal Cables – Standard 25’ Cables allow weapon training away from remotely located electronics and power source.
- Technical Data Package – Standard Operations & Maintenance Manual, Interface Control Document, Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Warranty – One-year, Return-to-Factory warranty protects the product.