|SIKORSKY SH-60/HH-60H/MH-60 SEAHAWK|
|• Multimission Maritime Helicopter|
|• United States|
|• Sikorsky Aircraft|
|• United States Navy|
|• Royal Australian Navy|
|ACME H-60 DYNAMIC MOTION SEATS DELIVERED|
|• NAS Jacksonville FL (4 motion seats)|
|• NS Mayport FL (4 Motion seats)|
|• NAS North Island CA (4 Motion seats)|
|• MCBH Kaneohe Bay HI (4 Motion seats)|
|• NAF Atsugi Kanagawa Japan (2 Motion seats)|
|• HMAS Albatross Nowra NSW Australia (4 Motion seats)|
ACME’s H-60 helicopter dynamic motion seats are a combination of vehicle crew seats with electric motion components built inside the seat. The seats look, feel, and function like actual crew seats, and provide cues to emulate sensations felt during the vehicle or in-flight operations.
ACME seats translate simulator acceleration signals into realistic, convincing motion. True Q® seats provide a higher level of cueing, where the motion IS training, for example feeling unique signature sensations such as translation lift between Helicopters vertical and horizontal flight or the difference between a helicopter rotor out of balance or a blade of track.
The seats use a patented electric system with individual motion plates/pans, providing cues directly to the crew’s body. It’s the effect of multiple channels in the seat working seamlessly together that provides complete, realistic, immersive cueing.
The COTS core motion system inside is adaptable to any external seat shape or form so we can provide motion seats for nearly any Military & Commercial simulator.
In fact, we’ve produced dynamic motion seats for training systems worldwide including land vehicles such as locomotives, and Humvee-trucks, helicopters including AH-64, Multiple H-60 models, NH90, CV-22s, and fighter jets including like M346, F-15, F-16, & T-50.
ACME’s True Q® motion seats are an ideal way to cost-effectively add realistic motion cueing to any Sim. Motion Seats are much less expensive that motion platforms and offer much greater cueing than seat or platform shakers and ACME seats can provide unique cues such as yaw twist simply not available in platforms or shakers.
The Sikorsky SH-60/MH-60 Seahawk (or Sea Hawk) is a twin turboshaft engine, multi-mission United States Navy helicopter based on the United States Army UH-60 Black Hawk and a member of the Sikorsky S-70 family. The most significant airframe modification is a hinged tail to reduce its footprint aboard ships.
The U.S. Navy uses the H-60 airframe under the model designations SH-60B, SH-60F, HH-60H, MH-60R, and MH-60S. Able to deploy aboard any air-capable frigate, destroyer, cruiser, fast combat support ship, amphibious assault ship, or aircraft carrier, the Seahawk can handle anti-submarine warfare (ASW), anti-surface warfare (ASUW), naval special warfare (NSW) insertion, search and rescue (SAR), combat search and rescue (CSAR), vertical replenishment (VERTREP), and medical evacuation (MEDEVAC). All Navy H-60s carry a rescue hoist for SAR/CSAR missions.
ACME Worldwide Enterprises Dynamic Motion Seats are in the 5th Generation of evolution. The product line is robust and well-tested to be used in a high-intensity training environment. ACME offers a military grade solution for delivering patented motion cueing to any H-60 Simulator or Part Task Trainer.
Standard SH-60 / HH-60H / MH-60 Seahawk True Q® Dynamic Motion Seat Features:
ACME True Q® DMS offers many standard base features for your simulator motion solutions.
- Dynamic Motion Seat (DMS)
- Electronics Chassis
- DMS Computer System (Can drive 2 Electronic Chassis and 2 Seats)
- Connecting Cables
- DMS Maintenance Manuals
- Daily Operational Readiness Test (DORT) Software
- DMS Autotest – Capability that performs a complete performance test on the seat. All axis are exercised to verify the displacement, velocity, and acceleration performance of the seat using sensors that are independent of the normal drive equipment. This test is used to verify the DMS meets or exceeds all required performance criteria and to establish a performance baseline. The baseline can then be compared throughout the life cycle of the DMS for certification and maintenance purposes.
- Vertical seat adjustments
- Electric motors eliminates expensive hydraulics and maintenance intensive pneumatic systems
- Easy access to system components for maintenance and tuning
- Standard Safety Switches/Systems: Weight on Seat / Loss of Signal at DMS Computer / Crew Enable / Self Monitoring System
The ACME True Q® Dynamic Motion Seat (DMS) is a cost effective method of providing motion cues to a pilot or other vehicle operator. The dynamic seat adds inertial cues experienced in the operational system, whether its an aircraft, ground vehicle or other platform. Motion cues enhance the immersive experience of simulation, enabling better training and operator experience. The Dynamic Motion Seat delivers state-of-the-art performance providing vibration and motion cues in five independent axes of control giving you a full 6 DOF system. It uses three directions of movement – vertical, longitudinal, and lateral plus has differential surge that combines with sway motion to replicate roll.
Rotary Aircraft Simulation Training Value
The ACME True Q® Dynamic Motion Seats (DMS) set a new standard of value in the simulation world. The Rotary Aircraft DMS provides a motion training solution with the highest value including simulated feel of:
- Aircraft pitch, roll, and yaw
- Touchdown bump or tire problems
- Runway rumble, runway expansion joint bumps,
- Helicopter rotor malfunctions such as main rotor out-of-track, out-of-balance, or delaminating
- Gunfire vibrations, weapons fly-out
- Obstruction impacts